Image Management System
Our custom-built asset management system allows AXA to easily manage and distribute 1000s of corporate images and digital files from one central resource.
AXA are one of the UK’s largest insurers. With headquarters in London and main offices in Bristol, Basingstoke, Tunbridge Wells and Dublin, they employ around 11,000 people and have approximately 10m UK customers.
They came to us with a requirement for an asset management system that would enable them to consolidate and manage all their digital assets from one central online resource.
Following a detailed brief and comprehensive list of business requirements, we developed a highly tailored, bespoke solution that linked seamlessly with AXA’s business and existing workflow processes, featuring a wealth of features including:
- Safe and secure storage of thousands of digital files
- A comprehensive search facility
- FTP and single file uploads
- Easy image tagging and classification
- Detailed statistics, reporting and asset tracking
- Dynamic image manipulation
Delivered to a very tight deadline the new platform was easily adopted across the group, and had significant impact on the way AXA organise, distribute and track their digital assets in addition to:
- Improved brand consistency and compliance
- Improving business efficiencies across the group
- Reduced hardware and storage costs
- Safe and secure backups of all files
Nathan Ashfield, Brand Consultant at AXA comments:
“Soak have provided an excellent tailored solution to meet our needs. It’s now much easier to manage and distribute our digital assets. I’m very happy with the flexible and accommodating service they have provided.”